Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On Moving, Part 3

Arrival

We've been working toward this move in parallel with our next major treemo.com release. The two coincide so closely that today, on our second day in the building, we're shipping our Biggest Release Ever.

One of the key considerations when performing such a trick is to keep productivity up while adjusting to a new space. The best way to do that is to make sure that when you arrive, everything is ready to go. That we managed this is remarkable, and I'm still kind of taken aback. When I arrived on Monday there was little to do except set up my workstation, plug in, and get to work. We had our first meeting in the new conference room to plan the release, and got to doing it. Today, we had lunch delivered and camped out smashing bugs. I got some delicious cider from my sister, who works in a coffeeshop on the first floor.

We are so spoiled. :)


No comments: